MUSIC : LUCKY STARS BAN – My Love FT TKCLEF[Prod by El-more]

lucky-starz-band

Love is that indescribable phenomenon that knows no tribe, race, religion, social or educational, political or provincial barriers because it’s a beautiful thing that is worth celebrating.Your ‘numero uno’ entertaining band “LUCKY STARZ BAND” in an unusual way knew this fact, hence birthed a wonderfully crafted song, love inspired delivered to you to help you celebrate love featuring Tkclef  a Nigerian based Ghanian artist on a well crafted production by El-morelord of the beat’.
This definately make you fall in love again and again and be in-tuned with nature and everyone. ‘My Love’ for you now and forever.

DOWNLOAD MP3

Share this via:Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+

6 thoughts on “MUSIC : LUCKY STARS BAN – My Love FT TKCLEF[Prod by El-more]

• September 29, 2017 at 12:07 am

I savor, cause I discovered just what I was taking a look for.
    You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a nice day. Bye

• October 4, 2017 at 8:04 am

you are in reality a just right webmaster. The site
    loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a magnificent activity in this topic!

• October 4, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
    “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
    inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• October 4, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve remember your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent.
    I really like what you’ve bought here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you assert it.

You’re making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay
    it sensible. I can’t wait to learn much more from you.
    That is actually a terrific web site.

• October 5, 2017 at 4:56 am

I’m really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?