Music Premier : 1P – Be with you ft Sector [prod. By geekbeatz]

Wampana Angelo Mamza professionally called  1P is a young promising Nigerian artiste who hails from Borno State. The young talent started his music career in early 2007 resulting in numerous records like “Party All Night” “Girls” and the not yet released single “Komole” featuring Phenom The Viper. 1P is a graduate of College College of Education Science and Technology, Bama Borno state. Where he studied English and Political Science. Obtained another diploma in French Language at Yaba, Lagos state. He went further to study political Science at University of Maiduguri , and obtained a Bachelors Degree . Here is a fresh tune from the kitchen; a groovy Afro/Pop song which he titles ” Be With You” featuring SECTOR a talented rapper from Jos, Plateau state. It’s a song u have to listen and give it some credit . Get your headphone! The song has an irresistible tune , produced by GEEKBEATZ

DOWNLOAD MP3

Share this via:Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+

3 thoughts on “Music Premier : 1P – Be with you ft Sector [prod. By geekbeatz]

• May 22, 2017 at 7:39 pm

hello, i really like your post. I will promote your post in my facebook group. I’m sure my fans will love it. Thank you

• June 27, 2017 at 8:17 pm

|In between spitting bars in her island accent, Nicki Minaj backs up her wagon on Busta Rhymes in his Twerk It” video.|Girls twerking turns me on as considerably

• August 24, 2017 at 3:44 am

An impressive share, I given this onto a colleague who has been doing a small analysis for this. And hubby in truth bought me breakfast due to the fact I uncovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time to discuss this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and adore reading more on this topic. Whenever possible, as you grow expertise, could you mind updating your website with additional details? It is highly ideal for me. Big thumb up just for this article!